Navi-X for Google TV is an application based on the Navi-X Media Browser which is a “content aggregator” that provides access to all kinds of multimedia content on the internet, listed on a public directory of user contributed listings or playlists for playback NOW right on your Google TV!
All navigation is done using your DPAD on your remote. This version of Navi-X was built from the ground up just for Google TV devices.
The default setting is streaming mode and by attaching a USB Storage Device to your Google TV you may enable Download mode. To toggle at anytime between these modes press T or use Menu-Toggle. You may choose from TV shows, music streams, or other media located in the playlists on Navi-X – we even have a featured section just for Google TV users.
You may have seen this app before on the XBMC, the Nintendo Wii, the Apple TV, or the Boxee. Now you can use it on your Google TV.
- You may think of download mode as your own personal DVR. Setup 1, 2, or 5+ downloads at a time.
- To move quickly up or down a playlist, simply use your channel UP or DOWN buttons on your remote.
- To search, press S and select a source.
- Adjust your video mode from Menu-Settings-Video Mode.
- To access your saved downloads press D or use Menu-Downloads.
- To Favorite a playlist, use Menu-Favorite Current Playlist, and to open use Menu-Open Favorites.
Recently Added Features in 2.1.22:
- Live Internet Streams section in Featured. View NBA-D games, all Google Plus public hangouts-on-air (HOA), news channels, music channels and more. 500+ channels at least, with about three times as many on the weekends.
- Latest Music Videos in Featured.
- Latest Movie Trailers in Featured.
Here is what users are saying:
5 Star: “NAVI_X Best app for xGoogle TV PERIOD”
5 Star: “wow good”
5 Star: “Excellent Works great.”
5 Star: “Good Stuff! Pleasantly surprised! Great app!”
5 Star: “awesome best app on google tv”
Thanks for your interest!
Download the app below.